When we sat down to plan out our goals for 2012 we touched on various areas of our life. When it got down to Physical Health and Wellness we made changes to our eating habits, and added a few outdoor recreation goals, one of which we decided to log 100 trail miles this calendar year.
We wanted to share with our readers how are progress is going and hope that you too will set a goal or two this year to get outside more and explore your own backyards, or someone else’s. Every so often we’ll write a trip report about some of the mileage we’ve logged, post some photos, and hopefully add some videos to this blog and on Facebook as well.
Check out the Facebook album (and like us while you are there!)
So join us on our adventures, track our progress and watch us hit (hopefully!) the century mark this year. So until next time…. see you on the trail.
- Battle Creek Regional Park, Cottage Grove, MN – 1.5 mi on January 16
- St. Croix Bluffs Regional Park, Afton, MN – 1.0 mi on February 4
- Fort Snelling State Park, St. Paul, MN – 3.7 mi on February 11
- Afton State Park, MN – 1 mi on February 25
- Interstate Park, WI – 5.5 mi on March 17
- Minnesota Valley Wildlife Refuge – 5.7 mi on March 31
- William O’Brian State Park, Marine on St. Croix, MN – 5.5 on April 7
- Willow River State Park, Hudson, WI – 2.5 mi on May 12
- Fort Snelling State Park, St. Paul, MN – 3 mi on June 9
- Devils Lake State Park, WI – 1.5 mi on July 21
- Woodbury Trails, MN – 1 mi on August 11
- Nerstrand Big Woods State Park, Nerstrand, MN – 5 mi on September 3
- Wild River State Park, MN – 6.3 mi on September 8
- St. Croix State Park, MN – 8.6 mi on October 6